Each glass enclosure is custom designed for your space, and can incorporate a combination of sash windows, sliding windows, folding doors, sliding doors, french doors, or fixed glass panes.
This ensures that in addition to the aesthetics, you can customize your enclosure for functionality that would suit your own individual lifestyle.
Glass enclosures are very similar to sun rooms. Whereas a sun room generally features a glass roof, we only install enclosures where there is an existing roof structure – either under a verandah, patio or balcony.
The use of folding stacking doors is very popular with enclosures due to their maximum opening widths. This effectively offers the best of both worlds – perhaps opened up for a warm sunny day lunch looking out on the garden, and closed cozy on a cold evening!
Features and Benefits of Glass Enclosures
- Create an extra room simply and affordably.
- Increase the lifespan of your outdoor furniture.
- Fully weather-sealed.
- Add any number of doors or windows as required.
- Available in anodised or powder-coated aluminium.
- Available in a wide range of powder-coated colours.
- Fitted with toughened glass or laminated safety glass.
- Can be fitted with energy saving / anti glare glass
- Glass can be tinted in a range of colours.