Due to the ingenious method of manufacture, using primarily extruded aluminium lengths, aluminum windows can be made in a number of different styles. These include sliding windows, fixed pane windows, projected windows (also called casement windows or sash windows), and cottage pane and double-glazed windows.
We can manufacture your windows in custom sizes, or you can choose from a wide range of standard window sizes. You also have a choice of configurations. And you can choose between the anodised finish and a range of powder coated colours.
If you are considering aluminium windows for your home, office or other architectural project, you will be happy to learn of the various advantages they offer.
Feature and Benefits
- Easy maintenance and operation
- Available in anodised finish, in a range of powder coated colours, or in wood-look coatings.
- Can be fitted with a wide range of glass options – with different characteristics, thicknesses and colours
- Available in custom sizes, up to extremely large sizes
- Various innovative styles, and different ways of opening
- High performance, long service life
- Resistant against corrosion, distortion and other harmful effects of the environment
- Well insulated against sound and increment weather
- They can be manufactured with various security features: burglar resistant, fire resistant and bullet resistant